Best Online AWS Professional Training Institute In Delhi (Noida).
4.7 out of 5 based on 260 ratings. 272 user reviews.
About Our AWS Professional Course
Learn the concepts and gain the skills in cloud computing at Evision
Your Goal, Our commitment.
Learn the concepts of AWS cloud, cloud computing overview, cloud storage, types of cloud services, deployment models, various AWS products, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, EC2, AWS architecture, AWS management console, Auto scaling in AWS, VPC, EBS and EFS, IAM, Load Balancer and more with Evision corporate expert having 10+ experience in this field. Evision certification course not only cover the concepts of SAA-C01 but also focuses on the latest concepts of SAA-C02.After training, EVISION guaranteed that candidate will be able to work on any cloud driven projects.
Stop wasting time, Enroll now with the best AWS solution architect Certification Training Institute in INDIA| EVISION.
EVISION offering comprehensive AWS certification course led by corporate experts having 10+ years of experience in this field with real time projects. After training, candidate can gain skills on concepts of AWS Cloud Services, Simple Storage Service, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, and more by working on hands-on projects and case studies.Learn the best practices to be followed while working on live industrial AWS projects with Evision professional experts.
Why should you take up this Google Cloud certification training?
Today, Google Cloud is among the top three cloud computing services in the world today. The cloud services offered by Google are going to expand in leaps and bounds in the near future. All this is going to create a huge number of job opportunities in the Google Cloud domain. Evision’s Google Cloud program has been created in such a way to provide candidate a complete hands-on experience of working in the Google Cloud domain, thus helping them to land in the best jobs in the cloud domain.
If you are enthusiastic about learning, then you can enroll now in Google Cloud online training program at Evision. Aspiring candidates can quickly learn this robust framework and turn out to be a technical expert. Let’s observe some of the Google Cloud profiles:
BCA / MCA / BE / B.Tech / BCS / MCS / BBA / MBA
• Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles andbest practices.
• Leverage AWS services to make candidate best fit for infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
• Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
• Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
• Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Why join for AWS Architect Associate Courses in Evision?
Today, EVISION is best AWS IT training institute in INDIA providing services in Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, and Noida providing 100% job guarantee on stamp within three months. We have a successful track record of recruiting 5k+ skilled candidate in cloud computing in top IT MNC’s. Our AWS program is designed on industrial practical oriented with corporate trainers. Hence, getting AWS training and certification through EVISION can open the doors for candidate to virtually unlimited job opportunities so that they can get more from this cloud computing competitive market.
Amazon S3 | AWS EC2| ELB, Auto Scaling & Global Accelerator| EBS & EFS
AWS ELB | AWS SES |AWS VPC| AWS IAM
• Should have Work Experience in Desktop Administrator / Server Administration.
• Good Knowledge of Windows Server Services / Linux Server Services.
• Networking Fundamentals, including TCP/IP -Client /Server Architect Concept.
• Windows Server Services including Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, RIS, and Backup.
• Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows- Based computers.
• Good Knowledge of VMWare / Hyper V (Virtualization) Technology.
• Concepts of Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Managed Services, Datacenter.
• IP schemes & Classes, Subnets, Routing Tables, VPN, LAN, Firewalls, NAT, Gateways.
Module 1: Overview of AWS
. Duration:3 hrs.
• What are Amazon AWS, AWS Pre Requisites, Strategy of Success.
• AWS Certification Tracks.
• What is Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing Models (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) Types of Clouds, Datacenter in a Container.
• Types of Clouds. (Private, Public, Hybrid)
• Understanding AWS Global infrastructure. Regions, Availability Zones.
• AWS Edge Locations, Edge Cache. How to Select a best Region.
• Sign-Up for AWS Services. A visit to AWS Control Panel.
• AWS Services and Terminologies.
• About AWS Free Tier Resources after Sign up for 12-Months. Hands-on Exercise –
Setting up of AWS account, how to launch an EC2 instance, the process of hosting a website and launching a Linux Virtual Machine using an AWS EC2 instance. Module 2: AWS Compute Service
• AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Windows OS AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Linux OS. EC2 instance Families and Types
• EC2 Tenancy Models, Shared instance, Dedicated Instance, Dedicated Host.
• Understanding EC2 EBS Volume Backup, Snapshot.
• Change EC2 instance Type. (Upgrade/Downgrade)- Resize EC2 EBS Backed Instance
• EC2 instance Full Backup: Create AMI from EC2 instance. Launch EC2 instance from AMI. Create Image from a snapshot
• Ephemeral Storage, EBS Backed vs Instance Store Backed EC2 instance (Temporary Storage).
• AWS Bastion Host.
• Security Options in AWS, Understanding Security Group
• Managing and administration of Security Group with EC2 instance and secure your server. (LAB)
• Calculating EC2 instance Pricing. Pricing Models. On Demand, Reserved, Spot instance Hands-on Exercise –
Launching an EC2 instance, creating an AMI of the launched instance, Copying the AMI to another region, Creating an EBS volume, Attaching the EBS volume with an instance, taking backup of an EBS volume, Creating an EFS volume and mounting the EFS volume to two instances.
Module 3: AWS VPC (Network Service)
• Understanding Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)_Part1 (Concept in-depth)
• Understanding Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)_Part2 (Use Cases)
• Understanding Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)_Part3 (LAB1)
• Understanding Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)_Part3 (LAB2)
• Understanding Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)_Part4 (EC2-Classic, EC2-VPC) Understanding Access Control List (ACL's) in VPC. • Working with Access control list (ACL's) usage and real-world scenarios with LABS.
• Elastic Network Interface. (ENI).EC2 instance multiple IP's.
• Type of IP Addresses in AWS, Private IP Address, Public IP Address and Elastic IP Address.
• Elastic IP Address allocation, association with EC2 instance. EIP Pricing. (LAB)
• AWS Virtual Private Gateway (VPG). Site to Site VPN- (Connect your VPC with on-Premises Network over VPN)
• VPC Endpoint for S3, S3 Private access
• Working with VPC Peering Hands-on Exercise –
Creating a VPC and subnets, creating a 3 Tier architecture with security groups,
Internet gateway and NAT gateway, Creating a complete VPC architecture.
Module 4: AWS EBS and EFS
• AWS Cloud Storage Services. Understanding EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
• EBS Volume Types.
• Elastic Block Storage (EBS)_ EBS Working with Windows OS.
• Elastic Block Storage (EBS)_ EBS Working with Linux OS.
• Understanding EFS (Elastic File System).
• Understanding EC2 EBS Volume Backup, Snapshot
• Understanding EBS snapshots (incremental) working. Snapshot deletion
• Working with EBS Snapshot (LAB).
• Elastic File System (EFS) configuration with Linux EC2 instance.
Module 5: AWS S3
• Understanding Simple Storage Service (S3)
• Managing, Configuring S3 Bucket, Accessing S3 Service.
• Host and accessing a Static Web Site on S3.
• Web Site Redirection Using S3 Bucket.
• S3 Bucket, Object Versioning. Bucket Policy Generator. Cross Account S3 access using Bucket Policy, Server Access Logging.
• S3 Events, Storage Class, Objects Life Cycle.
• AWS Glacier Storage Service. Archive Data.
• AWS S3 to Glacier Transition, Retrieve Data from Glacier to S3 and Glacier Vault.
• TAG S3 bucket, Requester Pay, S3 Pricing factors, Transfer Acceleration, Cross Region Replication LAB. Hands-on Exercise –
Creating an S3 bucket, Uploading objects to the S3 bucket. Enabling object versioning in the S3 bucket, setting up lifecycle management for only a few objects, setting up lifecycle management for all objects with the same tag, Static website hosting using S3.
Module 6: AWS IAM
• Identity and Access Management. (IAM). _Part1
• Identity and Access Management. (IAM). _Part2 Hands-on Exercise –
Creating IAM users and a group, Creating an IAM policy and attach it to the group, Creating an IAM role, Setup MFA for a user, creating a CloudWatch dashboard and add metrics, Create a CloudWatch alarm which triggers according to CPU Utilization of an EC2 instance, creating a billing alarm, creating a log group, Creating a trail. Module 7: AWS Load Balancer
• Elastic Load Balancing. (ELB).
• Configuring Elastic Load balancer. (LAB)
• Route Traffic to a particular Target Group Using Application ELB. Hands-on Exercise –
Creating a Classic ELB, Creating an Application ELB, creating an auto-scaling group, configuring an auto-scaling group, Integrating ELB with Auto Scaling, Redirect traffic from domain name to ELB using Route S3.
Module 8: AWS Auto Scaling
• Understand AWS Auto Scaling Group (ASG).
• ASG Components, Launch Configuration, Scaling Plans.
• Configure ASG with Single EC2 instance. LAB_ (For Fault Tolerance) _Keep initial group Size.
• Auto Scaling Group with Multiple EC2 instances, Integrate with ELB.
• Autoscaling Concept Review Exam Points, Scaling Methods, Scheduled Scaling, AS Process Suspend.
Module 9: AWS Mail Service
• AWS SMTP Service Email Relay- Simple Email Service (SES). Hands-on Exercise –
Creating a CloudFormation stack, Launching a t2. micro, EC2 instance using CloudFormation
Using CloudFormation to automate an architectural deployment, Creating an SNS topic, creating a subscription within the topic, setting up SES and sending a mail, Creating an SQS queue and sending a sample message.
Module 10: AWS Database Service
• RDS DB Instance, DB Security, DB instance Class. DB instance Storage.
• Provisioning an RDS Instance. (MS SQL) and connect over internet.
• RDS Multi AZ deployment, Read Replicas, Backup Restore. DB instance Modification. Hands-on Exercise –
Launching a MySQL RDS instance, Modifying an RDS instance, connecting to the DB instance from your machine, creating a multi-AZ deployment, Create an Aurora DB cluster, Creating an Aurora replica, Creating a DynamoDB table. Module 11: AWS Business Applications
• Email Services- AWS Work Mail. (Host your custom domain mailing services on AWS)
Module 12: AWS Monitoring
• Cloud Watch, how it Works, Alarms, Notification, EC2 Action. EC2 Status Check, Monitoring.
• Custom Metric Monitoring, Memory/Disk Utilization. (Using Scripts).
• Cloud Watch-Windows EC2 disk space utilization monitoring using Power Shell script.
• Cloud Watch Log Agent- Monitor Log Files.
Using various AWS services such as EC2, ELB, Auto Scaling, VPC, etc. to create a highly available and reliable architecture to host a PHP website. Read More.... Furthermore, use SNS for sending mails of all your websites operations on AWS.
Skills Required for the project
Duration: 3 Hours
Project : 2
Deploying a Website for High Availability and High Resilience
An architecture which should be designed to be highly available. Based on the applications workload, the architecture should automatically scale its servers up and down. To balance the load across all these servers, using a ELB is must.
Skills Required for the project
GitHub Java SVN SonarQube Jenkins
Duration: 3 Hours
Project : 3
Sending Notifications to patients using push notifications
Design an architecture to send notifications to patients based on their doctors’ feedback. Using SNS for sending messages will increase the reliability and resilience. Integrate EC2 with the SNS topic for message storing.
Skills Required for the project
GitHub Maven SonarQube
Duration: 3 Hours
EVISION Certification is Accredited by all top IT MNC's as in Wipro, TCS, IBM,Infosys,HCL Technologies. We provide Certification after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Evision Technoserve is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects course which will encourage and add to trainee’s resume to explore a lot of opportunities beyond position.
EVISION Trainer's Profile for DevOps Training
Nilam Mehta Sr. Developer Wipro
Exp: Over 15+ years
Nilam Mehta is an AWS solutions architect and Database Expert. He has over 15+ years of experience working with investments banks across the globe. He has authored courses on AWS solutions architecture and Database migration.
EVISION'S DevOps Trainers are:
• Truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have recognized in various IT Organizations & Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
• Working professionals working in MNC's such as HCL Technologies, TCS, IBM, etc.
• Certified Professionals with 10+ years of experience.
At Evision, our expert ensured that they will equips with skills to apply for the best jobs in top MNCs with desired salaries.
Also, will get lifetime access to videos, course materials and 24/7 learning support.
Candidate will get master in skills needed to create a Terraform roadmap, monitor key performance indicators, and measure the critical success factors.
Upon the successful completion of the training, candidate will be awarded the Intellipaat Terraform certification.
Hence, it's clearly a one-time investment.
At Evision, candidate can enroll in the instructor-led online training.
All trainers at Evision have 10+ years of relevant industry experience which has made them subject matter experts.
Go through our demo class to check the quality of our trainers.
Evision have 24/7 query management team, and you can raise your issue with our dedicated support team at any time.
You can also avail of email support for all your queries.
If your query does not get resolved through email, we can also arrange one-on-one sessions with our support team.
Evision is offering the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
This way, we can implement the learning that candidate have acquired in real-world industry setup.
All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry ready.
Evision actively provides job placement guarantee to all candidate who have successfully completed the training.
For this, we are exclusively tied-up with over 250 plus top MNCs.
This way, you can be placed in outstanding organizations such as Wipro, IBM, TCS, HCL Technology, Infosys, among other equally great enterprises.
We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation as well.
Once you successfully complete Evision’s training program, working on real-world projects and assignments and scoring at least 60 percent marks in the qualifying exam, candidate will be awarded Evision’s course completion certificate.
This certificate is globally accredited, including top MNCs from around the world.